[lbo-talk] Black Commentator on Dean campaign

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 08:12:21 PST 2003

I don't care if the Dems get the executive and can do nothing because of Congress. Nothing is better than the pogrom we have going on now. If the Dems win, though, it should also change the balance in the Congress. If the Dems get a candidate early, he will be pounded with negative ads. On the other hand, Dean is getting savaged by his fellow Dems, so what's the diff? Better they should be united among themselves and getting pounded by the GOP rather than squabblung and getting pounded by GOP. I think that Nader and 3d Party candidates should concentrate purely on safe Dem states. I have supported independent politics for 20 years, but not this year. I have no illusions about the Dems. I do not thonk they will support our goals. They will forcibly sodomize our constituencies and sell us down the river. No matter: I will support any Dem who has a chance of beating Bush this year. There are genuinely lesser evils. I wouldn't do this with Bush I or Dole or any ordinary Republican, but we are dealing here with the demons of hell. Now's the time.