[lbo-talk] RE: high tea

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat Dec 13 08:42:15 PST 2003

On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 11:28 PM, martin wrote:

> I've often found that the underside of the seat explains a lot about
> why it should be returned 'down'.

That and certain anatomical differences which most of us learned early in life (any readers who somehow missed out, please contact me off-list and I will give you a simple explanation).

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)