[lbo-talk] Kathryn Lopez

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 13 16:06:35 PST 2003

>>> Ms. Lopez lurks here but never says anything. C'mon
>>> Kathryn, say something!
>>
>>no shit? what in the world brings her here?
>
>Searching for material, we can only hope.

Or just looking for her own social safety net once her "usefulness" for her employers is done.

Ken.

-- How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature which interest him in the fortune of others and render their happiness necessary to him though he derives nothing from it except the pleasure of seeing it.

-- Adam Smith, 1759

The Theory of Moral Sentiments