[lbo-talk] Re: saddam caught; big deal

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Sun Dec 14 17:09:10 PST 2003

"A lynch mob goes after a known murderer which a court can't get at for technical reasons. Should you feel happy about that?I guess perhaps this serves to illustrate the extent to which the US opposition shares the basic assumptions of the US rulers."

indeed...I'd feel better, much better, if some foreigners kidnapped the schmuck in the white house...so would most of the world ...

it is the height - or really the depths - of chickenshit-ism to assume this media event means bush will triumph...

of course, given the state of his opposition, including its left wing...oy

fs