[lbo-talk] advising Dean

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Dec 15 14:45:28 PST 2003

Eubulides wrote:

>[.....oh joy.......]
>

>Dean Announces Foreign Policy, National Security Advisors

Well, could be worse - they're on the liberal wing of the establishment and not raving lunatics, which would be a slight but still welcome degree of progress.

Stansfield Turner was friendly with WBAI's late program director, Samori Marksman, and I interviewed him in the run-up to the first Gulf War. I remember asking him what the Bush admin would do if they won the war, and he paused for a moment and confessed he had no idea.