[lbo-talk] Query

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Mon Dec 15 17:24:17 PST 2003

> I would like to see reports from various LBO-talk members on local
> political action in which they are engaged. Anti-War groups? etc. What
> kind of organizing is going on? How many people are involved.

This morning, I ate shredded wheat and drank some juice and tea. For lunch, I had fish. I think I'll have salad for dinner, maybe some pasta, too.

Crap, Carrol, the land is calm. Plus, as Ken says, what would be the point of your listing, if there were stirrings in the jug?

You sure talk a lot about your 38 years of left activism. One would think you'd be able to recognize resistance if you saw it. It's at about a 2 on a 10 scale, if that.