[lbo-talk] re query

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Tue Dec 16 05:55:52 PST 2003

ken writes What have you done other than hang around Doug and Michael's lists and complain about your teeth?

--I'm not sure your beef here Ken, the guy already clarified for everyone on the list the extent of his activism recently. sounds like bloomington has some exciting local activism going on, hope the rest of the country is like that. i'm not directly involved in activism here in mpls at the moment (trying to finish my dissert, i wish i had the ability to do 10 thousand things and write a dissert. like some on this list--eg. Justin--seem to have). But I know there are lots of neighborhood-block committees formed and active throughout the twin cities...

steve