[lbo-talk] Saddam Hussein's Arrest and the Peace Movement

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Dec 16 07:00:25 PST 2003

From: "Kenneth Campbell"

We have a trial coming up... The guy didn't put a bullet in his head, though he had the chance. Let's see where this game goes... the ENTIRE world will be watching, and very closely. Perhaps unlike anything since Nuremberg. Let him dress up, get a shave, and tell us what he knows...

Ken

^^^^^^

CB: Are we sure that Saddam will make it to trial ? Might he have a heart attack or accidently die, so that he won't tell all about his U.S. connections ? I guess we will see.

Another question: did the U.S. likely use torture to get information on the location of Saddam ? Will they torture Saddam to get his story right if he does go to trial ?