[lbo-talk] lynching [was: Saddam captured]

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Dec 16 08:24:12 PST 2003

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 09:40 AM, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> This is, btw, what I hate the most about the US and its people. You
> can
> find the lynching mob mentality in virtually any country, but only the
> US-ers think that they attained a level of civilization never achieved
> by any other human society.

Really? I think that's an idea that's occurred to a lot of other nations' peoples. (Perhaps not the Poles -- I don't know much about their view of the world.)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax