[lbo-talk] advising Dean

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 09:58:12 PST 2003

Hey, he's hardly older than I am and he's wrecked the economies of three countries -- one very karge -- and brought untold misery upon hyndreds of millions without orderinga single division into battle. It's an accomplishment! And he is appropriately honored by tenture at an Ivy League econ dept. The Nobel Prize ia next.