[lbo-talk] Looking for Progressive History of Europe

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 10:15:43 PST 2003

A high school history teacher, who uses Howard Zinn's "People's History of the United States" in his US history course, asks, "Could you direct me to a comprehensive European history book that uses a Progressive interpretation of European history? I am looking for a [Howard] Zinn approach to European history. I would appreciate any advice on this topic."

Any recommendations of a readable history of Europe suitable for AP high school students?

Thanks,

-- Jim Cullen -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20031216/17c49e43/attachment.htm>