[lbo-talk] re more should be would be

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Dec 17 07:50:51 PST 2003

Obviously, no one could possibly exact perfect justice for Saddam. His crimes are just too great.

--are they really? help me out with which ones are so great that they merit a US sponsored court to deal with? If Dennis Halliday is to be believed, there is no small irony that it is Saddam who will be on trial... Then again, maybe you're right, if we push just hard enough, maybe we will get justice after all from this US sponsored court...and if we tap our heels hard enough, we might just get back to Kansas -------------------------------------------------------