[lbo-talk] Re: this months monster-demon-satan

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed Dec 17 13:54:03 PST 2003

"Obviously, no one could possibly exact perfect justice for Saddam. His crimes are just too great."

sounds like a synopsis for a tv series...ooops, it is!

but seriously, this kind of breathless belief in whatever we are told is what makes us such losers...so he is, or was, a tyrant and dictator...duh? what fucking planet do we live on? have people been watching too much lord-of-the-rings-matrix stuff?

and what is "perfect justice"? something exercised by "perfect" people?

if this were cuba, the batista regime would still be in power.

fs