[lbo-talk] RE: lynching

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Dec 18 11:21:01 PST 2003

Wojtek wrote:

>>I generally do not read too much into polls, but this one strangely

resonates with a thought that I've had for some time that Jews were a better people when Israel lived only in their wishful imagination.<<

I figured you were going to get beaten up over this, but one of the most outstanding Jewish/Israeli anti-zionist commentators agrees with you. He wrote a very, very funny essay on exactly this subject in a collection of writings about zionism. He's very famous, I just can't think of his name right now. A physicist I think.

I'll try to look it up.

Joanna