[lbo-talk] I got mail.... from Al-Qaida

phuss phuss at wscs.com
Fri Dec 19 10:45:47 PST 2003

I was browsing some of the sites used by Al-Qaida and found an e-mail addresse. I let him know that not all of us in the US support Bush and I was able to elicit some responses: .....................................................

Dear xxxxx,

i just felt like making some things clear for you, the problem with the world right now is that the media is acting like magic !! and its all in the hands of the enemey!, and this magic could some times fool some muslims, thats why we have to make things clear for muslims in the world and put the right words in thier right places. why do you think they were happy to get saddam and show you his face with a beard!? and found in a hole!! underground!? doesnt it remind you or makes you feel as if hes a bin laden type!! but i promise you that the magic is going to flip upon america, if you only know!! if you only know....!!!! if you only know!!!!!...

i swear to you .. victory is soo near ..and the time has come.

and you will see things that will make you loose your mind and think that what your seeing is a black dream.

we are fighting for the word of god and by the word of god...and if you know what i know u will fall down to the ground and nee down to the only god (alaah) and wont be able to stand up again.

i wish god will open your eyes for ur own self and to save what ever you can save.

may god bless you.

alaah akbaar god is great. daleel_almojahid Al-Qaida

thanks for you email!

your totaly right about the TV part thats why i dont watch tv and never get my news from it even our muslim media is moving on the same way so the whole thing is currupt!

i just noted something you wrote which showed me that you are a very inteligent and clear minded,

god bless you and i hope you will be protected from the attacks u must know that we are fighting the christains and jews that have lost thier identity and have nothing to do with god and are fighting all the beleaivers in todays world for thier own happiness and currupt lifes.there will always be a fight between good and evil till judjment day

if you can go to canada for some time that will be my advice to you i cant give you any more information. and i cant give you any timing but the warnings we have issued are very very very real and what u will see is something that has been planed for more than 10 years ago!!

may god bless you and protect you.

alaah akbaar