[lbo-talk] Bush polls

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 19 14:41:10 PST 2003

That was the percentage they got when they asked that question in March 2003 and August 2002. On all three occasions they note, "Asked of a half sample. Margin of error: ±5 percentage point." Only in September --when, presumably, they "asked a whole sample" -- did they get 10 points fewer. Maybe there's been less variation than the numbers seem to indicate. --CGE