[lbo-talk] Online Poll: Tell Nader to Go Fuck Himself

Andrei andrei at world.std.com
Sun Dec 21 02:31:48 PST 2003

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Appealing to the goddess or the creatures of the forest is loony and
> marginalizing.

I'm not into that New Agey side of Kucinich, but I find it odd that you're taking those comments so literally. He was obviously speaking figuratively.

> DK is friendly with Shirley MacLaine, isn't he ?

She's his daughter's godmother and apparently she helped him out financially when he was going through hard times in the mid 80s and let him live at her house for a while during that time.

> That's worse than ... Barbara Streisand.

This is totally irrelevant, but MacLaine and Streisand have the same birthday and supposedly celebrate their birthdays together every year. The only reason I happen to know that is because I also have the same birthday. :)

- Andrei