[lbo-talk] barbarian of the moment

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Dec 21 08:42:31 PST 2003

BrownBingb at aol.com wrote:

> CB: Yea, good idea, ChuckO, I'm down with you.
>
> LIke, Hey , Rush , that's a wild idea. You sound like Whitney Houston on
> her Barbara Walters interview.

I've beent hinking about setting something up at Livejournal or something similar. It would need a catchy name and some good writers.

"Left Eye on the Nazi Guys?" "Fair and Balanced Right Wing Watch" "O'Reilly and Limbaugh's Red Diaper Love Child" "Blogs Against the Right"

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty