[lbo-talk] RE: Barbarian

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Mon Dec 22 08:28:23 PST 2003

Arash writes: "Yes, people can believe what they want with or without the facts, but having the facts out there would make it a much less comfortable environment for their delusions."

Thanks for the post. It's hard to imagine how the kind of information you cite would be easily available without a revolution already having happened. As things stand, I have to confess, I am nearly of the "know nothing" camp. It's not that I know nothing. I know a lot and read the alternative press daily, and in some detail. But, the truth is, that I feel so completely powerless -- No, I am so completely powerless --that my knowledge leads mostly to heart ache.

Joanna