[lbo-talk] Re: god and godless

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Mon Dec 22 13:36:49 PST 2003

"...Correct me if I err, but whenever atheists credit believers with positive contributions, it always seems to me condescending. For all the "tolerance" atheists supposedly possess, I rarely see it in threads like this."

indeed...too often, atheist believers are as obnoxious as the worst theist believers... as in: I know, and you are a schmuck because you lack the faith(theist), or alleged intelligence(atheist), but really the same thing...how the fuck does anyone profess to "know"?

obviously, an agnostic speaking...

fs