[lbo-talk] They simply 'failed'/censorship

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:11:02 PST 2003

Ah, I see. Kind of like the anti-Nader/pro-Nader threads.... Actually, re 9-11 I see quite a bit pf progress from the knee-jerk 'anti-comspiracist' tirades I had become accustomed to. Now, people are actually dicussing the issue in far more meaured tones that are not always of a 'Itchy vs. Scratchy' nature.