[lbo-talk] Atheism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 23 07:35:07 PST 2003

Chris Doss wrote:

> >From: <bgramlich at runbox.com>
> So often I read leftist literature that lumps all believers in to the
> fundamentalist, politically right wing, imperialistic, zionist, pro-American
> only brand of Christianity. There are other types of Christians out there.

It's amazing. I have been reading leftist literature for 38 years, and I keep learning brandnew things about it on lbo-talk. I dare bgramlich to find and actually quote the leftist literature he reads so often. It simply doesn't exist.

This mythical left that keeps appearing on lbo makes rational conversation on it almost impossible.

Carrol