[lbo-talk] barbarian of the moment

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 23 09:12:30 PST 2003

Charles Brown wrote:

>From: Chuck0
>
>-clip-
>
>So, is anybody up for doing a collaborative blog that would make fun of
>the right wing?
>
>^^^^^
>
>CB: Here's another one for Chuck's "make fun of the right wing" blog.

How about George Bush modelling his new clothes with his sceptre... but he's _naked_!

Or Donald Rumsfeld speaking to the Press, but... wait for it... his _nose is growing_!

A picture of Ann Coulter _throwing pots of mud_ at people!

And don't forget everyone's favorite, Joe Q. Taxpayer, wearing his two-tones, his tie, his hat, and his _barrel_!

Think we can work in a big H-bomb somewhere? That's very humorfully satire-riffic!