[lbo-talk] fast food nation

Devine, James jdevine at lmu.edu
Tue Dec 23 15:46:23 PST 2003

While I was working out, they interviewed John Stauber, the coauthor of "Mad Cow USA," on CNN. He said that Ann Veneman was full of it, that the US efforts to stop BSE were totally inadequate, and that Veneman is a former lobbyist for the cattle industry. ( It's not common to see someone who publishes with Common Courage Press on there is it?)

------------------------ Jim Devine jdevine at lmu.edu & http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine