[lbo-talk] three faces of fascism

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Dec 23 12:00:52 PST 2003

It's the title of a very good book by... Ernst Nolte? called _Fascism in Its Epoch_ in German, the title of which was changed to _Three Faces of Fascism_ in the English translation. (As an echo of _Three Faces of Eve_?)

The book is great, but largely because the author understands fascism a little too well, if you know what I mean... looking into abysses and all that...

Brad DeLong