[lbo-talk] Recent Growth & Bush's Economic Policy

Kevin Robert Dean Qualiall at Adelphia.Net
Wed Dec 24 02:20:55 PST 2003

Eubulides wrote:

> [...]

I still like good old Thomas Jefferson's quote on imperialism: "We believe no more in Bonaparte's fighting merely for the liberties of the seas than in Great Britain's fighting for the liberties of mankind. The object is the same, to draw to themselves the power, the wealth and the resources of other nations."