[lbo-talk] Green Party on Nader

Stannard67 at aol.com Stannard67 at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 12:18:28 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/24/2003 9:50:39 AM Mountain Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

> >Can anyone tell me why Camejo is not the obvious choice?
>
> Wasn't he born in Venezuela, and is therefore ineligible to be
> president? Or doesn't that matter, since the whole point of the run
> would be symbolism rather than victory?

Probably, since he was the SWP's presidential candidate a couple of times.

mjs The age of outrage has been reasoned into submission. And cries for peace are no longer in fashion. -Napalm Death, "Armegeddon X 7" -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20031224/cac75cc2/attachment.htm>