[lbo-talk] Merry Christmas!

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 26 08:36:57 PST 2003

Kelley wrote:

>does that mean we can overpost and make you all gooey chewy
>with happiness?

Fire away.

Dispensational seasonal allowance is implied in his comments. I'll defend you otherwise.

Pug?? Full blast on the JFK-assassination proofs! Carrol?? Let your Maoist roots shine: "I renounce my heritage for the Chairman's purity"! If only Feldman were here to tell me that unions are actually reactionary tools for the Tri-laterals.... then I would feel complete.

Ken.

-- C'mon all you big strong men Uncle Sam needs your help again Got himself in a terrible jam Way down yonder in Iraqistan Put down your books and pick up a gun! We are going to have a whole lot of fun!