[lbo-talk] RE: Xmas message

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 05:50:16 PST 2003

I think that in the case in question it is not so much the monotheistic aspect of Christianity that is important as that it is a salvation-by-faith religion with very high stakes: Salvation or damnation. Having a doctrinally incorrect belief means going to Hell.

_________________________________________________________________ Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work — and yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx