[lbo-talk] What to wear?

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 20:34:44 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/28/2003 8:00:48 PM Pacific Standard Time, wkiernan at ij.net writes:

> joanna bujes wrote:
> >
> >What should I wear?
>
> You want to stand out, don't you? If you've got one, a long, flowing
> evening dress would do that for you, and I bet the taxi driver'd like it
> too.

If you go with the long flowing dress, consider beehive hair

I was thinking vintage clothing store dress involving lace, either plaid flannel shirt or leather bomber jacket for a wrap, and either Doc Martens or army boots for footwear.

For a bag: a cloth shopping bag from your favorite book store or food co-op though in a pinch a backpack or totebag from a long-dead high-tech place would also work.

Hair and hat I am not going near. Stay away from anything that says "Courtney love." On second thought you could always go with hair short except for one thin unbelievably long braid down the back.

DC