[lbo-talk] More Fox Lies & Spin

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Dec 29 11:26:34 PST 2003

Devine, James wrote:

>>At least very few Americans actually watch Fox News, so these
>
> ill-advised appearances don't cause us that much damage.<
>
> is this true? I thought that Fox out-sold CNN...
> Jim

Fox News has higher ratings than CNN, but that doesn't change the fact that few Americans watch either news network. Remember that there are almost 300 million Americans and the number who watch these networks number in the millions.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty