[lbo-talk] Re: People Who Attend Church More Than Once A Week

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Tue Dec 30 22:28:06 PST 2003

Go to an employer in retail or almost any service sector job and read the applications of entry level personnel. You would be surprised how many ask for Sunday morning and Wednesday night free for church service. Most churches offer more than one service a week. I had to go to church three times a week for a few years while attending a catholic grade school. Four times if there was a religious holiday.

John Thornton