Feminist

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at sun.com
Sat Feb 1 14:15:54 PST 2003

Justin writes... "But the position is not _intellectually) easy to maintain, although I agree with Doug, Kelly, JennyB, and Joanna that it is a bright light litmus test for whether you are a feminist."

At the risk of being reviled, I simply don't think of myself as a feminist nor do I think that one needs any particular sobriquet in order to defend the rights of women. I also defend the rights of men to live their whole lives through rather than being turned into cannon-fodder....what does that make me? Why do I have to be a particular thing in order to work for justice and freedom?

Joanna