CORRECTION Re: Slap Kick Ha Ha Ha, Molly, Hayek (was Re: Mandatory motherhood)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Feb 2 11:33:34 PST 2003

Ooops. I had the right word in my head but typed the wrong one.

Carrol Cox wrote:

> How did that fine Gay slogan go: We're here. We're Gay. Get Used to it!

We're here. We're Queer. Get used to it!

Incidentally, that kind of error is really a paradigm for the syntactical errors that doom many students to an F in freshman composition. They had it in their heads but it never reaches paper or screen.

Carrol