full spectrum dominance

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 13:08:51 PST 2003

> What does the shuttle do to support specific
> military missions?

I am informed by a good source, the editor of "Space Age Weekly", that space exploration in the US is almost completely controlled by the military (I would have guessed this, but he verified it). Do you think the military is involved in this just for the sake of "pure" knowledge? I dont.

No doubt they have scientists that are interested in going beyond the parameters set by the military, but I bet they are kept on a tight leash.

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"