Bobby Seale to speak in SE Michigan, Feb 6

Diane Monaco dmonaco at pop3.utoledo.edu
Mon Feb 3 08:52:00 PST 2003

Carrol, you're right...and I knew that as I read something recently on Jamil al-Amin (formerly H. Rap Brown) who I think is one of those in prison...again??? But I don't think Hilliard is in prison so it can't be the prison thing. Well, what EMU sent me was a mistake...BUT it's not a mistake that Bobby Seale is a great speaker as you tell and he will be speaking at EMU. I'll be there!

Thanks, Diane