Hitch: Bush for Pres!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 08:47:04 PST 2003

> The full interview is here, in case anyone's interested:
> http://www.americasfuture.org/viewBrainwash.cfm?pubid=210
>
> C.

His closing line aimed at Gore and Hillary: "I just hope they all get some sort of wasting disease before they can run."

Bad karma, that. My bio subject spent many professional and private moments wishing that his enemies' heads would explode, or that they would catch rectal cancer and die screaming. And then, at 54, he had a massive cerebral hemorrhage and went into a coma screaming before they pulled the plug.

Don't fuck with karma.

DP