Cool!

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Wed Feb 5 07:13:17 PST 2003

I know I'm over limit, this'll be real short.

It's cool from a Russian point of view because they view it as a cultural accomplishment. Dozens of Russian bands, who are very talented, have tried to make it in the West and failed. (Should have hit on the female teenagers kissing thing earlier.) The articles in the press have headlines like "Patriots, stand up proud!" Just wish they'd been able to do it in Russian.

---

Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:56:52 -0500 From: westrich at miser.umass.edu Subject: Re: Cool!

Um, what is so cool or unique about a British label and middle-aged "production team" trotting out yet another manufactured "teen sensation". (/sarcasm) Oh, they're Russian! Wow, that is so incredibly cool! If only I was a confused teenager. (/sarcasm).