Edward Said calls for Saddam to step down

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Feb 5 09:31:48 PST 2003

thanks. my question, though, was really what i should be looking for or expect to see in these links. i appreciate a lot of the digging you do, but i have to say, in all friendliness, it gets frustrating when a post consists of re:xxxxx subject line and two or three or four links. it would be nice at least to know why you dug it up, what you think you learned, and/or what -- at a high level -- i should expect to gain by perusing the pages you link to.

i don't mind clicking links, i just like to have some idea what the point is.

comradely,