ANSWER, cops, breakaways

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Wed Feb 5 13:11:19 PST 2003

> Does anyone know if the rumors are true that ANSWER marshalls are actually
> pointing out breakaway protesters to the cops?
>
> stannard

This is the first time I have heard this particular 'rumor'. Is this the roll- out?

If ANSWER marshals had been pointing out breakaway protesters on Jan. 18 (what breakaway protesters? who? doing what?), it would certainly have been spread all over the Internet on January 19. If you are only just now hearing about it, this is evidence that the 'rumor', if it existed before an hour ago, was invented in the course of the last 18 days.

For the record, it's a lie and a smear, though anyone who -would- believe it will also believe that I would lie about it, so *shrug*

Lou Paulsen