Instant poll: Powell convincing

rhisiart at mail.earthlink.net rhisiart at mail.earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 13:59:18 PST 2003

At 04:43 PM 2/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> > [Unscientific but ugly:]
> >
> > CBS MarketWatch Poll
> >
> > Did Secretary of State Colin Powell successfully make the
> > case for military
> > action against Iraq?
> >
> > Yes:
> > 70%
> > No:
> > 23%
> > Undecided:
> > 7%
>

>Looks like US-ers are more likely to swallow the crap that the Bushies
>push down their throats than other nations.

what can we expect from the most highly propagandized nation in the world? a population that spends it's time either voluntarily, or forced since there's nothing else on the air, listening to rush limbo and his clones can't expect to have an informed electorate.

anyone for reregulating the mass media? and restoring equal time rules -- with teeth?