ANSWER, cops, breakaways

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 5 21:19:52 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Stannard67 at aol.com wrote:
>
> >It is certainly not a deliberate lie on my part. I am in Wyoming
> >and have no experience with ANSWER other than reading their
> >literature. The question was asked by one of my students.

You really expect anyone to believe that!

Carrol

> >I resent the implications that I would somehow try to start a smear
> >campaign merely by asking a question.
>
> Don't you know that asking questions is a no-no in Coxland?

Our debate over questions is not wholly relevant here. Any idiot who has ever had experience with how rumors are spread or initiated knows that it is in the form of honest naive questions. Stannard's answer pretty much convinces me that he is lying.

Carrol