ANSWER, cops, breakaways

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Thu Feb 6 08:15:36 PST 2003

LouPaulsen wrote:
>We all have to try to keep our good humor, I guess.
-Well folks, we've heard a lot of complaints about ANSWER/IAC/WWP, but -Comrade Paulsen here sure seems like a sane, reasonable fellow. Could -it be that they're not the monsters of myth?

My god Doug-- if being a personable guy was exclusive of supporting monstrous crimes, most of the worst crimes of history could not have happened.

I've heard that the head of North Korea, Kim Jong-Il is quite personable and modern sounding when folks talk with him, even as he has imprisoned 5% of the population in slave camps while starving the rest through his insane policies.

It's not the socially-challenged that cause evil in the world, since they rarely advance to positions of power to cause trouble.

-- Nathan Newman