ANSWER, cops, breakaways

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 09:07:09 PST 2003

--- Nathan Newman <nathanne at nathannewman.org> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, and Bush is supposed to be an affable guy as well. It may very well be the case. Does that mean we should conclude that he is a nice guy and wouldn't hurt anyone unless he just had to? Do you think he really doesn't believe in his mission? Do you think he doesn't really believe he is on a mission of liberation?

Ok, so he's stupid. But Colin Powell, if I didn't know who he was, would strike me as a nice guy AND reasonable and intelligent. NOT A MONSTER. And yet...look at what is about to happen.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Perhaps we should start judging people's politics by how popular they might be at a cocktail party...or, why not, how well dressed they are.

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"