Bush to dead Israeli pilot's kids: I'll finish the job!

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 12:51:20 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/6/2003 12:08:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, lweiger at umich.edu writes:

> I don't see what it matters whether it was Israel, the US, Sweden, or the
> man in the moon who destroyed the nuclear reactor. A world where Iraq
> wasn't able to build nuclear weapons at some point over the last twenty
> years seems to be a better place than one where Iraq was able to
> manufacture
> nukes, independent of what agent prevented them from doing so.
>
> -- Luke

The same could be said about Israel, Pakistan, India, North Korea, China, Russia, France, Britain and of course the US.

At least a couple countries of this list have leaders as unstable as Saddam. Unless the international environment can deal reasonably with everyone's nukes, it's easy to look like hyporcites or imperialists being selective only about Iraq!

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030206/de8ebd7f/attachment.htm>