Vanishing Marxism on LBO-talk Re: ANSWER, cops, breakaways

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Feb 6 19:54:19 PST 2003

Heartfield a Marxist? LOL!

mbs

Nonetheless, I do think that there are fewer posts from Marxists on LBO-talk than there were near the inception of the list (in 1998?). There are still some Marxists and fellow travelers left here -- let's see, yours truly, Jenny Brown, Carrol Cox, James Farmelant, James Heartfield, John Mage, Lou Paulsen (whom I hope will stay), Michael Perelman, Stephen Philion, Marta Russell, Justin Schwartz, etc., but few of them post regularly. (I hope that those included in the "Marxist Camp" above won't object to inclusion.) I miss the voices of Rakesh Bhandari, Patrick Bond (still lurking here?), Charles Brown, Jim Devine, Mat Forstater, Michael Hoover, Ken Lawrence (uncanny, I was just thinking of him when you mentioned him in one of your recent posts), Michael McIntyre, James O'Conner (still here?), Sam Pawlett, Rob Schaap, Michael Yates, etc.