ANSWER, cops, breakaways

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 08:01:47 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/6/2003 8:32:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, chuck at mutualaid.org writes:

> There was a large breakaway anti-capitalist march in S.F. on January 18th
> which engaged in property destruction.

Thanks. Somehow that point escaped me when I skiimed local news after the fact about SF.

I am not sure I want to go down this road today, but here goes: personally I think it was DARNED courteous of people who wanted to do property destruction to break off clearly beforehand.

I am also amused by WWP's apparent line.Do you all think this is "we want to smash capitalism, but please don't do it during permitted rallies" or "we're so worried about our police files we don't want to endorse ..." or something else?

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030207/0399fcb0/attachment.htm>