ex-radical

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 08:39:49 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/7/2003 7:32:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, peterk at enteract.com writes:

> There's our difference. Some leftists play down Saddam's history
> in order to argue against the war. I have to say I appreciate your
> calm, reasonable tone and style of writing, somewhat of an anomaly
> on this list. Even the moderator says he wants a diverse list with no
> name-calling, but acts otherwise. But that's his perogative I guess.
>
> Peter

Does anything less than total support for dropping 3000 missiles into Baghdad and killing countless Iraqis satisfy you and you buddy Hitchens? Any argument against this war is countered by either calling the questioner Anti-American or soft on Saddam. It seems that the blood lust has taken over.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030207/c30a4ee5/attachment.htm>