Vanishing Marxism on LBO-talk

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Sat Feb 8 11:16:12 PST 2003

Yes, I have really been enjoying the exchange between Chuck0 and Lou. They provide a model of civilized contention. In completely different ways, they're both very interesting leftists, thoughtful and fully engaged in the movement. It's great to see such a productive argument between people of very different political philosophies.

Liza