Vanishing Marxism on LBO-talk

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sat Feb 8 11:23:36 PST 2003

At 01:20 PM 2/8/03 -0600, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

>On Saturday, February 8, 2003, at 01:12 PM, Kelley wrote:
>
>>At 06:57 PM 2/8/03 +0000, Carl Remick wrote:
>>
>>>It seems to me that all this handwringing about vanishing Marxism is in
>>>itself a most un-Marxist take on our current situation.
>>
>>and, aside from that, it implicitly attempts to discern the reason why
>>individuals don't post at the list anymore! LBO talk has become
>>inhospitable to the True and Only Marxists!
>
>indeed, the semi-self-imposed exile of proyect is clear evidence of this,
>is it not?
>
>can we call the True and Only Marxists "TOMs" for short? as in, "well, the
>TOMs over on pen-l say . . ." or "kelley, you're being such a TOM-boy!"

>appypollyloggies to ThOMas seay . . . ;-)

uh, sure. in online women's groups, o' course, this has another meaning. Handy Dandy Lingerie Washer and Dryer if you can figger it out! :)

Free snit cam still to anyone who gets BOTH questions right! the rest a ya's gots ta pay for it, cause you know you do anyway. heh.

Kelley

Hint for first q: bay city rollers